Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Absence!

Hey Everyone,
    I apologize for my absence for what....3 + months. LOL. There has been a lot going on. Let's just put it this way, moving half way across the country. Ya know it doesn't take much to do that at all...living in hotels and luggage, trying to find a place to live, finding a place to live and having to sleep on air mattresses for a bit, waiting for what seems like forever for your household goods to come, unpacking as fast as possible to get ready to make a wedding cake, getting the children registered for school, buying clothes, adjusting to the new area, husband deploying and in the middle of it all, driving 5 hours away to make,  did I already mention a wedding cake. Phew!! I am tired all over again.
  I hope to have another tutorial posted by the end of the week, and if I am feeling real ambitious, I will have some expanded suggestions on the sequins.



Until next time..
peace, love and scratch baking!!






1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Know exactly what you're going through :S. Good luck with your new tutorial... Cant wait to see it :D!!

    ReplyDelete